Omgasl

Omgasl (https://omgasl.com/index.php)
-   [WHC] General Chat (https://omgasl.com/forumdisplay.php?f=79)
-   -   To Oreo and Mudhuney (https://omgasl.com/showthread.php?t=4217)

adamz 03-10-2002 11:23 PM

To Oreo and Mudhuney

Dear Oreo and Mudhuney
first of all i want to say sorry to oreo for trying to kick you i just wanted to have a little laugh with you but you took it a bit serious.

And i would also like to add an aplogy to Mudhuny because one of your members is my best friend and he told me where to get the new ip and password from so im sorry for what happened there

i hope you guys forgive me and we can both become friends in the future sorry about all the trouble i caused in the deadly deagle server guys i hope u guys accept this cya

[Nova] now known as Lv | Drag0n http://clanmp5.auscstrike.com
:wank: www.pureforcegaming.cjb.net
useto be
a

Lego 03-10-2002 11:50 PM

I have no idea what your on about :)

Lieutenant Dan 03-10-2002 11:55 PM

DELETE THIS THREAD ADMINS!

Kursed 04-10-2002 01:44 AM

he wants to play on deadly deagle server :)

THAUmaTURgic 04-10-2002 01:54 AM

Yup delete this thread.

Nova is a bullshit artist - and he's not too bright. Post this in the relevant forum mong. WHC is not aca! We're just part of it :P

NJF 04-10-2002 08:32 AM

WHC > ACA

:D

grumm 04-10-2002 08:33 AM

Wats an artist?

And sif apologize in a public thread.

/me points @ the PM button (labelled Prv Msg in ACA land)

adamz 04-10-2002 09:16 AM

Omg Thau

seriousely whats your problem god i neva did anything wrong to you and you hate me, second of all i got told by blyth to apolohise to oreo and mudhuney for what i did. So you actually dont even need to read this. :bash:

grumm 04-10-2002 09:17 AM

its because you smell

adamz 04-10-2002 09:23 AM

At least i have da Guts

at least i have the guts to apologise and dont be like that thau be a bit nicer to peoople you take everything so seriousely and unblock me on msn i want to talk to you and i wont drain ya [email protected]

visit clan site http://clanmp5.auscstrike.com
Pureforce gaming : www.pureforce.cjb.net

adamz 04-10-2002 09:23 AM

Gimie ur email GrumMM lets talk on msn!

adamz 04-10-2002 09:31 AM

Gimie ur email GrumMM lets talk on msn!

MajorDomo 04-10-2002 09:33 AM

you are a tool..... leave b4 your stupidity catches on pls :D

TISM 04-10-2002 09:34 AM

[WHC]Thau is a nice guy - If you pissed him off you asked for it.

As for [WHC]Dirty}{arry and [WHC]TISM - a nastier pair of narcissistic, cranky old farts you wont find anywhere.

. . . come tell me ya problems shit-pan head.

p.s. To Snare : [WHC] = (1/[zero])

DirtyHarry 04-10-2002 10:17 AM

nar Thau can get shitty , remember that fart TISm ,,,,,,,,

me thinks there was shit...................... :P

and if you cant remeber ask slaide ,his house has never been the same.........!!!! j/k thau

Thau is a gr8 guy and like tism said. SUCK SHIT AND PO!

there is more than just the DD server so go and play!

good bye , you are the weakest link !! good bye

Conscience 04-10-2002 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by TISM

As for [WHC]Dirty}{arry and [WHC]TISM - a nastier pair of narcissistic, cranky old farts you wont find anywhere.

tf [WHC] = undefined and therefore exists but has no value.. myhahah

therefore [zero] > [WHC]

adamz 04-10-2002 10:52 AM

lol thau doesnt hate me it just bugs him that i talk to him when his at work and where does he work?

oreo 04-10-2002 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by TISM

How come 1/zero gives me an Err when trying to calculate....

Oh i aint the smart one :D

oreo 04-10-2002 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by adamz
lol thau doesnt hate me it just bugs him that i talk to him when his at work and where does he work?

That would likely be not the only reason...

For the record, your perm blocked/ignore listed on my end.

Aswell as that, go to the WHC forums to see your nice little convo with blyth... nice guy... yep... ok...

adamz 04-10-2002 01:23 PM

yeah oreo i didnt say anything bad in that convo except that i knew that ip and pass for the new server and please man i just apologised to you i dont want you to start on me ok

Kursed 04-10-2002 01:45 PM

and wtf are u on about being a member of megaman, ur not wanted on this forum or WHC's deadley deagle server and i dont think u ever will be.

so do everyone a favour and go away.

in the inspired words of oreo
kthxbibi

adamz 04-10-2002 04:05 PM

Drukz add me on msn i want to talk to you about something that happened [email protected] ok and i said that because i dont know y they chnaged the server and ip you deadly deagle guys are missing us guys arent you! :P esspecially you oreo you loved it when i tried to kick you :P

DirtyHarry 04-10-2002 04:08 PM

adamz i dont know you but i think you a real

:wank:

now please piss off and get back under the rock you came from.

Aarseth 04-10-2002 04:54 PM

We changed the port/password because it's only for ACA ppl, get it? good now run along... we is bored of this now.

oreo 04-10-2002 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by adamz
Drukz add me on msn i want to talk to you about something that happened [email protected] ok and i said that because i dont know y they chnaged the server and ip you deadly deagle guys are missing us guys arent you! :P esspecially you oreo you loved it when i tried to kick you :P

I hope you realise if i see you playing = banned

kthkxbi

Mudhoney 04-10-2002 05:53 PM

No need to apologise to me; you didn't cause me any grief.

adamz 04-10-2002 08:15 PM

lol oreo dont need to have a baby about it and by the way incase you dont know i was just joking with you

[zero] Blyth 07-10-2002 01:00 PM

:fart: :bang:

Shady 08-10-2002 02:14 AM

Quote:

Drukz add me on msn i want to talk to you about something that happened [email protected] ok and i said that because i dont know y they chnaged the server and ip you deadly deagle guys are missing us guys arent you! esspecially you oreo you loved it when i tried to kick you

You don't know why we changed the ip?

You really don't?

Faaarkin hell...

Maybe you might want to re-read you're post in the ZERO forum where you abused oreo in his OWN forum and the amount of shit you give him. And you still wonder why you don't know why we changed the ip? That's exactly why... we don't want people like that in the server.

And there's no point coming back again and again (and not just that, but the abuse etc. too) and asking for the ip etc. when it changes because we're NOT gonna give it out no matter how many times you can fucking ask.

[EDIT]

I also have to add Blyth aswell and the amount of shit he's had to put up with!

Slaide 08-10-2002 05:42 PM

SPooN!!!

Slaide