Omgasl

Omgasl (https://omgasl.com/index.php)
-   [WHC] General Chat (https://omgasl.com/forumdisplay.php?f=79)
-   -   Clan [-iPeX-] Alliance (https://omgasl.com/showthread.php?t=4272)

GateCrasher 04-10-2002 08:23 PM

Clan [-iPeX-] Alliance

Hello [WHC],

I would just like to ask if the TFC section of your clan; like to have an alliance between eachother. After reading Thau's reply in the [-iPeX-] forums; I thought that the WHC TFC section team was pretty kewl - so here I am.

We would also like to have a friendly prac war, while also still mentioning about the alliance.

Aarseth 04-10-2002 09:20 PM

Well certainly a friendly war is a definite. Regarding an alliance it depends what you mean by it. If you mean we have prac wars fairly regularly then we could probably do that.

THAUmaTURgic 04-10-2002 11:08 PM

We can definately go for regular clan prac wars. Once you get a full squad. We have the server on wednesday and monday nights from about 8pm onwards - so take your pick.

Full squad = 8 players btw. But you will definately need reserves. Up to about 12-14 players is optimal.

You will find tfc 2d maps in your c:\sierra\half-life\tfc\overview directory. They are great for doing up strategies in photoshop, corel draw, paint shop pro or if your really desperate - Windows Paint :)

GateCrasher 07-10-2002 09:02 PM

hey thanx guyz, man u lot are pretty kewl..i hav met some mean people b4..*sniff* but u guyz are pretty kewl..

and yes...i mean regular pracs...and stuff...also..thanx thau for the 2dmaps..your a real buddy! ;)......

and alliance....well....we are not enemies..we dun h8 eachother and we share info...if u agree..i tell u more about info....

Also, guess wot...we got 6 members...nearly their guyz....we got two ppl trialling...and we check if their good...and also...if you meet any good players..and if your clan is full...can u refer them to [email protected]

GateCrasher 07-10-2002 09:03 PM

also, lookied!!! I HAVE MADE IT TO 100 POSTS...........muahahahah! does that make me any higher class in profile?

GateCrasher 07-10-2002 09:05 PM

dam! it doesnt....grrrr....well...wots next u guyz? member? and how many posts needed?

also, easy way to refer players to us is by our chat room....in irc.gamesnet.net #clan-ipex...oh yeh..i recommend u guys to make a chat room in gamesnet...(go to #support)..as 80% of TFC clans are their..so yeh...jus helping u guyz out...

oreo 07-10-2002 10:45 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by GateCrasher
dam! it doesnt....grrrr....well...wots next u guyz? member? and how many posts needed?

also, easy way to refer players to us is by our chat room....in irc.gamesnet.net #clan-ipex...oh yeh..i recommend u guys to make a chat room in gamesnet...(go to #support)..as 80% of TFC clans are their..so yeh...jus helping u guyz out...

Were on etg along with the other civilised people (aca/sgl), thank you very much
kthkxbi

Shady 08-10-2002 02:08 AM

Hi GateCrasher...

That sounds pretty good :)

Regular prac wars would be nice too.. :)

Good luck with the clan too btw.

ciao

GateCrasher 08-10-2002 09:11 AM

yo, oreo, u've h8ted me for the beginning i met u...if u dun like me..dun participate in the threads that i make...ty

Aarseth 08-10-2002 09:47 AM

Moving right along...

Regarding players, we've pretty much soaked up all the TFC'ers around ACA so I'm not sure If there's any left to refer.

My suggestion would be to join up to the GameArena ladder, you won't be able to play until you have a full team but i'm sure any decent players looking for a clan will be sticking their noses around there.

THAUmaTURgic 08-10-2002 12:26 PM

Just note that we will go pretty full out even in practise wars.

The advantage of tfc is the harder it is played the more fun it gets. Nothing quite like the supsense and adrenaline of fighting off 3 enemies at once for 1 1/2 hours (3 maps , 30 mins each in a tfc war) without a break :) No other clan wars really come close to that. It's just non-stop action in tfc.

Our team will likely test your defence and offense pretty extensively. Don't despair if we get through - the more you play the quicker you will learn the tips and tricks of tfc clan wars.

THAUmaTURgic 08-10-2002 12:32 PM

Gatecrasher :)

Little tip. Don't use .......... as much in posts. It breaks up the flowing and makes it hard to read. Learn to use punctuation like , - .

...... is fine in small amounts, but it's more used to emphasis a moment of pondering :)

And oreo's just angry cause he's not getting as much attention from TISM these days. WHC channel is enterthegame @ #clanwhc

Kursed 08-10-2002 03:52 PM

i used to play tfc, was not a bad game but i sort of grew out of it :P

otherwise id look for a clan

oh and dont even start me on wat i use to play on :D

SilverScope 08-10-2002 10:08 PM

i used to play wolf3d :D !!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Kursed 08-10-2002 10:16 PM

me too :P first fps i ever played... also kingpin was cool :D

GateCrasher 09-10-2002 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by THAUmaTURgic
Just note that we will go pretty full out even in practise wars.

The advantage of tfc is the harder it is played the more fun it gets. Nothing quite like the supsense and adrenaline of fighting off 3 enemies at once for 1 1/2 hours (3 maps , 30 mins each in a tfc war) without a break :) No other clan wars really come close to that. It's just non-stop action in tfc.

Our team will likely test your defence and offense pretty extensively. Don't despair if we get through - the more you play the quicker you will learn the tips and tricks of tfc clan wars.

k......but we will see how good u are - ehehehe. Look thau, me using the hypens - i am good in essay writing and if you want me to write without the .... its fine by me. ;)

Also, if its not a problem, could u find out if the GameCreate is down - coz it wont work for me. I tried to book a server and it just sez "Sorry, GameArena does not have the certain materials needed to provide you with what you want" or something like that. why is that?

Maybe related to my privacy level but its down to low.

Help me out guyz! and do u want to go ahead with the alliance? and what is this about TISM, are they both bf/gf or bf/bf or gf/gf?!?!? :S

Aarseth 10-10-2002 11:36 AM

Not quite sure as we never need to book the GA servers, for ladder wars a server is booked automatically. They probably didn't have the resources at the time due to wars going on, keep trying.

DirtyHarry 10-10-2002 11:38 AM

crasher you send me $50 bucks and I'll book the dd server for ya!

how does that sound ?

:)

GateCrasher 10-10-2002 03:30 PM

oh c'mon..isnt this an alliance? and how bout for free? we are jus gonna hav clan pracs with u guyz anyway..and who is the leader?

Inequity 10-10-2002 04:20 PM

his joking Gatcrasher :)

Aarseth 10-10-2002 08:12 PM

Gatecrasher I just thought I might clarify things a bit here.

You are welcome to book the bookable server (port 27025) assuming there’s an available time and an admin is able and willing to op it for you.

zero is the only clan that has rights above and beyond that because of the close association we've had with them for three years. This alliance is for prac wars and sharing tips and information, not for special privileges on Deadly Deagle.

If one of the admins chooses to do you a favour that’s different, other than that you’ll have to use the process that other ACAers use.

This is not meant to be a smack down, just letting you know in case you'd misinterpreted what we meant. Thau is clan leader but I’m certain he'll tell you the same.

GateCrasher 11-10-2002 08:40 PM

i noe, i understand. We dont want admin privilidges. We only want the services that we ask for "This alliance is for prac wars and sharing tips and information, not for special privileges on Deadly Deagle"

So if we agree. WHC AND [-iPeX-] will hav an alliance.

Aarseth 11-10-2002 11:56 PM

It's quite simple, if you want to play regular prac wars then cool. And if you wish to ask us anything then fine.

The 'Australian Clan Alliance' is our alliance. Lets not make it more confusing.

oreo 12-10-2002 12:46 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Fritz's Fleas
It's quite simple, if you want to play regular prac wars then cool. And if you wish to ask us anything then fine.

The 'Australian Clan Alliance' is our alliance. Lets not make it more confusing.

:clap:

MajorDomo 12-10-2002 11:03 AM

... and you should know that oreo is, to this day, still locked up in mudhoneys basement so that we have those priveleges.

oreo 12-10-2002 01:31 PM

Dont forget the many vists tism used to give me... i dont think iv ever been.... soo...... abused.... :cry:

I hope it was worth it :deal:

oh dear i hear tism calling me again... :ugh:

GateCrasher 14-10-2002 06:22 PM

ok...man, the main purpose of this thread has changed in so many ways...lol

RzA 16-10-2002 12:21 AM

lol oreo!...

no wonder you never reply on irc :(....GETAWAY FROM HER YOU BITCH!!@

GateCrasher 16-10-2002 03:47 PM

is tism a girl?

DirtyHarry 16-10-2002 03:54 PM

nope just a big ass poof !!!! :P