Omgasl

Omgasl (https://omgasl.com/index.php)
-   [ Zero ] General Chat (https://omgasl.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Well? (CS:CZ is out!!! :D) (https://omgasl.com/showthread.php?t=15954)

Slaide 25-03-2004 08:55 PM

Well?

Condition-Zero tomorrow rem?

Slaide

Dark_Flash 25-03-2004 10:17 PM

oh god no :(

[zero]Remorse 26-03-2004 12:22 PM

my copy is in the mail today, being delivered from sydney, so i should get it monday or tuesday at the latest - sooooooo looong to wait :cry:

then i will try and get a server up for it by april 1st (just in case i have to buy another copy of it for the server, april 1 is when the reduced price via steam expires, and if i need a 2nd copy i'll get it via steam)

i'm really curious about how the server will work, i suspect i won't need a cs1.6 server if i run a cz server cos if we use old maps, then cs 1.6 users can join the cz server - that's what i'm hoping anyways :D

i'll be on tonight tho as usual with the 1.6 server :D :D

Slaide 26-03-2004 08:26 PM

You can downloaded a dedicated server version. No need to buy another copy mate..

Slaide

[zero] Hero 27-03-2004 04:00 PM

so :S i'm confused there isn't an update for cs to play multiplayer cz ? shit does that mean i'm actually going to have to buy another game :'( i carn't afford that.

Slaide 28-03-2004 06:00 PM

Only $40 AUS on steam matey.. :)

Slaide

[zero] Hero 28-03-2004 11:30 PM

still to rich for my pocket.

[zero]Remorse 29-03-2004 01:02 PM

i got a condition zero dedicated server ready for action now :D

but seeing as i don't have cz yet it's a bit hard to test it out... I hope to have cz tonight or tomorrow (tuesday)

unfortunately i found that u CANNOT CONNECT connect to it with cs1.6 (i tried).... which is a bit of a bummer!!!

I was expecting that CZ is just another version of CS, and that ppl running cs1.6 could still connect to a CZ server if it was running the old maps, but this doesn't appear to be the case

so, we'll have to decide if we want to play CZ at all, or continue with CS or what..... too early for me to give an opinion yet seeing as I haven't seen it :rolleyes:

and hero, the $40 offer expires midnight on april 1st (midnight in the "PST" timezone, whenever that is!) so if you're going to get it, now is the time, else it'll cost more later

[zero] Hero 29-03-2004 01:17 PM

oh really your BSing me :( that sucks. i won't start my new job till next month :'(

Dark_Flash 29-03-2004 05:48 PM

well im not going to be getting CZ so... :(

[zero]Remorse 29-03-2004 06:00 PM

oh noooo!!!! When I came home tonight, left work early and all eager with anticipation for what would be waiting in my letter box...... but all i got was a note saying there's a package for me waiting for pickup at the post office!!!! gee i hate that!!! The earliest I can pick it up is Thursday, then I won't be able to do much with it until next Monday! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

oh well, when i get it, i hope we can use some of the stuff in it for CS - at least the latest bot version :P