Omgasl

Omgasl (https://omgasl.com/index.php)
-   [ Zero ] General Chat (https://omgasl.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   hi (https://omgasl.com/showthread.php?t=18492)

ApAtHy 22-12-2005 04:18 PM

hi

Hi zero's
Can u guees who this is? if not ask remorse

ItchyTasty 22-12-2005 04:25 PM

Haha we know who it is ;) . Well everyone this is Apathy AKA The new Guy, A regular on rem's [zero] server. All make him feel welcome and stuff :D In fact, Apathy is more regular than me, as u may know, i can only play on the server on the friday, hence Apathy outranks me. well earned Apathy :) . feel free to plant random smilies like i do. :fight: - example lol :D welcome aboard TNG- I mean apathy :# Lookout hero- Apathy is rising up with the gfx- ah but urs are still the ownzorz hero lol

ApAtHy 22-12-2005 04:26 PM

haha thx tasty

[zero]Remorse 24-12-2005 12:40 AM

rofl ello TNG!!!!!!!! welcome, and make yourself at home in here.... just remember to clean up after yourself, and it's ok to leave the toilet seat up :P

[zero]Remorse 24-12-2005 12:50 AM

@play wee
@play break
@play loose
@play rem

;)
muahahhaha!!!

ApAtHy 24-12-2005 11:22 AM

ROFL thx rem!
i always leave the seat up anyway s ;)

ItchyTasty 24-12-2005 02:35 PM

The "[zero] and mates place" lol. Thats next map idea, if im bored enuogh to do some mapping ;) zeros_place :D

update: my hammer is broken after all methods of fixing it have failed. valves fault again it seems like it, ive made no changes and havnt used it in a fair while, and its broken no matter what i do. and it seems it wont let me uninstall and reinstall teh source sdk for some reason. so now even if i say ill make a map i cant :(

[zero]Remorse 26-12-2005 01:05 PM

valve make some silly "updates" sometimes, updates that cripple mod's in the process. It's very poor I think. What's the point of having an SDK if you keep changing it. I'm no expert, and I might be miles off with my ideas here, but I gather that's the case from visiting forums to get help to get mod's working after steam releases! Such a pain!

Having said all that, i still love the game, and the mods - it's awesome fun for me still :D :D :D

ItchyTasty 31-12-2005 08:47 PM

Ey TNG- we never finished stuntscraper :( when valve fixes SDK PROPERLY so that fixing it urself doesnt screw ur maps when u play them lol *cuogh thx tng cough* lol. And all this end of year crap means they will still be sitting on their fat as*es until god knows when lol. Valve j00 are 73H N00BZ0RZ! Oh and, i wont be on my com at midnight tonight to start a big new years thread thingy, so ill say HAPPY NEW YEAR to all o u now. Well, i just said it. What more do you want from me?!?!? LOL! :D:D:D seriously, gy every1 (good year :D copyright infringement FTW) lol. One thing i dont like about years is: We have had so many bloody new years in the history of mankind, can we not just be content with a single year? I mean, not every1 wants to get older! (lol rem ;)). Zomg bday in a few months! 18th Feb. Ill be crushed if rem 4gets it :P lol.

[zero]Remorse 01-01-2006 04:24 PM

Any excuse for a celebration is good IMHO, like New Years and b'days :D

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!! rotfl

TISM 09-01-2006 05:34 PM

I'm interested in apathy.