Omgasl

Omgasl (https://omgasl.com/index.php)
-   [ Zero ] General Chat (https://omgasl.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Happy Birthday Oro! (https://omgasl.com/showthread.php?t=16044)

[zero]Remorse 04-04-2004 12:03 AM

Happy Birthday Oro!

1 Attachment(s)
Happy Birthday for Monday ol' oro! :P

Those birthdays with ZERO on the end are pretty special ol' man!

Have a great day oro, and whatever you're doing to celebrate, I hope it's good fun :D

I got you something, but it was just too yummy, and I ate it, but here's the empty box..... muahahahahha!!! (soz oro ;) )

[zero] Hero 04-04-2004 02:26 PM

lol

happy birthday mate :)

Lego 04-04-2004 04:51 PM

First you twist it, then you dunk it...
Happy Birthday buddy.

Slaide 04-04-2004 08:29 PM

That sounds painful.

Happy b'day oreo.

Slaide

oreo 05-04-2004 12:55 PM

Yer I went out for the family thing last friday, but I can't do anything tonight/rest of week really because it's a BLOODY monday! :(

Oh well, ohh yer,
I went to the hair dressers today and said, I don't know what 'style' I want just cut it shorter.... Well that was a mistake, I've never had hair this short, I was going to say something 1/2 way through about it being really short, but I thought, hell it's already started theres nothing that can be done. I have a tripple crown thingy (head shape) and so my hair sticks up pretty bad :P oh well, I've come to expect things like this to happen. It's not that bad, luckily :).

Anwyays, thanks rem and everyone :)

Edit: Yes I realise this was all a ploy to plug that you got CS:CZ! :P Does that mean I have to go out and buy it now to play on zero fridays? I didn't think it looked like it added very much?

Slaide 05-04-2004 06:16 PM

Oreo.. If you don't like bots you won't like CZ. We'll probably play CZ on tuesdays, since less people turn up. But Rem and I aren't going to force anyone to buy it... If there are more people screaming for 1.6 then I'm sure we'll play that instead..

What you think Rem?

Slaide

oreo 05-04-2004 06:29 PM

It's not the price or anything, I just don't really want to buy a game that I'll never play =...

Slaide 06-04-2004 07:00 PM

Didn't you buy elite force?

:P

Slaide

[zero]Remorse 10-04-2004 01:00 AM

yep, what slaide said..... if ppl want to buy CZ, then we'll happily play with em prolly tuesday nights mostly, and maybe fri nights if it's mostly cz players left later in the evening..... like what happened tonight..... gomer, slaide and i were left on the cs server alone, so we fired up CZ :D :D :D

and honestly oro.... i had to prop the oreo box up on something so you could see it in front of my monitor - just so u could see that it was a real box of oreo's and not cut and pasted from the net.... the background on my monitor is the zero forums for realism ;) hehehehe..... the fact that the first thing i found on my desk to prop up the oreo box was the czero CD, well.... sheer coincidence..... muahahahahahha rotfl

hey, i once had my hair cut too short too oro - i remember when i was a teenager it happened, and i rode my bike back from the hairdressers straight to my best mates house, and we spent an hour or so with me in desperation trying to make it look half decent - lots of gel and stuff, then we gave up.... now... well...... if my hair was that LONG i'd be happy ;) lol

glad u had a good b'day tho oro :D :horny: <- wish that horny emoticon would work already!

Slaide 13-04-2004 07:37 PM

REM... You should look back on your hair cutting days.. Remember them well.

'Cause it ain't gonna happen again....

:P

Slaide

[zero]Remorse 14-04-2004 12:30 AM

rotfl

yes, well, i now cut it shorter than that regularly, and I do it myself.... with the clippers! well, i do get some help from my 5 yr old daughter - she's great :D

Slaide 14-04-2004 06:11 PM

Clippers?

Wouldn't a shining cloth be more appropriate..

Slaide

[zero] Hero 16-04-2004 11:37 AM

what like they use on bowling balls ? :P

[zero]Remorse 21-04-2004 12:58 PM

rotfl

aaaah slaide..... u crack me up...... and yes..... i like mr sheen :D

[zero] Blyth 21-04-2004 05:22 PM

Happy Birthday Oro!

Ya Biatch! :)

[zero] Evidence 21-04-2004 07:11 PM

YO OREO!!!
Happy Birthday mate :D
How olds are you now?

[zero]Remorse 22-04-2004 01:00 PM

hehehehe.... there's a clue on the 2nd line of the very first post in this thread ;)

Slaide 22-04-2004 08:43 PM

At least he's not 30.. :/

Slaide

[zero] Evidence 22-04-2004 08:46 PM

hmmm cant be 10, maybe 20, not 30 (thanks to slaide), doubt he'd be 40, 50 would be riveling Chopper, and i know of no one in the clan about 50... SO!

HAPPY 20th Birthday Oreo :D

[zero]Remorse 23-04-2004 01:20 PM

yay evidence ;)

yer slaide, 30 is really old isn't it..... at least i thought it was when i was that age, but it was sooo long ago i can't really remember :P