Omgasl

Omgasl (https://omgasl.com/index.php)
-   Web Hosting Support (https://omgasl.com/forumdisplay.php?f=382)
-   -   mysql (https://omgasl.com/showthread.php?t=16433)

The_Barbarian 16-05-2004 05:44 PM

mysql

requesting mysql as u asked lego

Lego 16-05-2004 05:47 PM

Taken from "Read before posting" thread.
Quote:

* If you request a MYSQL database, just make a thread requesting one, with your subdomain.
Subdomain?

The_Barbarian 16-05-2004 05:50 PM

tk is the sub

The_Barbarian 16-05-2004 07:48 PM

do you get email hosting too

[email protected] sounds nice

ill be able to ditch my old [email protected] had that for years

The_Barbarian 16-05-2004 07:55 PM

btw i dont think ive ever read one of those "Read before posting" threads in my life upi asked me to post up and I did you have given me mysql thank you but you have not given me any email on database setings

I need these settings please to complete the install of postnuke

Database Host
Database Username
Database Password
Database Name
Table Prefix (for Table Sharing)
Database Type
Database Table Type

what cant we use phphuke anyway

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lego
Taken from "Read before posting" thread.

Subdomain?

Lego 17-05-2004 11:29 PM

MYSQL setup complete.
PHPnuke won't work on our system due to a basedir restriction - its complicated. :)

The_Barbarian 18-05-2004 01:19 AM

Thank you

http://tx.ozclans.com/phpmyadmin/
phpmyadmin wont work is there a php admin site i can access to edit my mysql stuff

Lego 18-05-2004 07:03 AM

Sure is

http://myadmin.ozclans.com

The_Barbarian 18-05-2004 09:28 AM

very cool thanks mate

The_Barbarian 18-05-2004 09:56 AM

bugger why do I always have weird stuff happen

when I try to add a database from the text file it does this

Warning: Unable to create './tmp/phpSLK2Ho': No such file or directory in /web/clans/myadmin.ozclans.com/read_dump.php on line 270

Warning: Unable to move '/tmp/phpSLK2Ho' to './tmp/phpSLK2Ho' in /web/clans/myadmin.ozclans.com/read_dump.php on line 270

Warning: fopen("./tmp/phpSLK2Ho", "r") - No such file or directory in /web/clans/myadmin.ozclans.com/read_dump.php on line 272

Warning: stat failed for ./tmp/phpSLK2Ho (errno=2 - No such file or directory) in /web/clans/myadmin.ozclans.com/read_dump.php on line 272

Warning: Supplied argument is not a valid File-Handle resource in /web/clans/myadmin.ozclans.com/read_dump.php on line 272

Warning: Unlink failed (No such file or directory) in /web/clans/myadmin.ozclans.com/read_dump.php on line 273

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started at /web/clans/myadmin.ozclans.com/read_dump.php:270) in /web/clans/myadmin.ozclans.com/libraries/ob.lib.php on line 53

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started at /web/clans/myadmin.ozclans.com/read_dump.php:270) in /web/clans/myadmin.ozclans.com/header.inc.php on line 27

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started at /web/clans/myadmin.ozclans.com/read_dump.php:270) in /web/clans/myadmin.ozclans.com/header.inc.php on line 28

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started at /web/clans/myadmin.ozclans.com/read_dump.php:270) in /web/clans/myadmin.ozclans.com/header.inc.php on line 29

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started at /web/clans/myadmin.ozclans.com/read_dump.php:270) in /web/clans/myadmin.ozclans.com/header.inc.php on line 30

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started at /web/clans/myadmin.ozclans.com/read_dump.php:270) in /web/clans/myadmin.ozclans.com/header.inc.php on line 32
Database ozclans_tx running on localhost

now I belive its not tring to add the databases in the right section under ozclans_tx its going to the root

eg it should goto /web/clans/myadmin.ozclans.com/ozclans_tx/

The_Barbarian 20-05-2004 01:48 AM

it seems we cant run pnphpbb

Requirements
Installation of PNphpBB requires the following:

A web server or web hosting account running on any major Operating System
Postnuke .72x or above Installed and running a SQL database system, one of:
MySQL (3.22 or higher)
PostgreSQL 7.0.3 or higher (preferably 7.1.x or 7.2.x)
MS SQL Server (7 or 2000) directly or via ODBC
MS Access (2000 or XP) via ODBC (NOT TESTED)
A knowledge of installing and maintaining modules and blocks within the Postnuke environment.

Warning: Failed opening './modules/PNphpBB2/templates/PNTheme/PNTheme.cfg' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear') in /web/clans/tx.ozclans.com/modules/PNphpBB2/includes/functions.php on line 680
phpBB : Critical Error

Could not open PNTheme template config file

The_Barbarian 20-05-2004 02:22 AM

The_Barbarian, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

i tried heaps of forums none would work on this hosting so i thought i would add my own since ive been given Forum Admin hmm

Lego 20-05-2004 01:52 PM

You cannot add database's. You get one database to use, and one only. One should be enough.

You are, under no circumstances are allowed to touch OzClans Forum Admincp. All queries/requests must go through me.

The_Barbarian 20-05-2004 03:23 PM

YES SIR

The database is hopeless as you can see and i didnt try to make other other ones

the reason why I went into admincp is simply because we couldnt set up a forum that would work with this mysql your useing and im sick of waiting for responses from you about issues.

BTW dont change my access again thankyou the ozclans and ozforcesforums are using the same DB I was actually doing you a favour by not worring you about setting up a forum for us NM this team prolly wont use it