View Single Post
Old 28-10-2002, 01:52 PM
Zero Member (eeek!)

that's v sad bly thanks heaps for all the work you've put in to the GA ladder wars and in playing a lead role for the clan It has been great

I feel the same bly, and I'm going INACTIVE too. I just don't have the time to give it justice and my CS skills are embarassing (pls don't say "what skills" - lol!!) I'll still be around from time to time, and on forums and stuff, but not playing CS properly. I'll still do attendance web page if ppl give me the info. As for Friday night fun - I'll see how that goes, but I may not ressurect it. It hasn't been fun for me for some time, just became a chore. When DD got rebuilt and we lost everything it that I'd set up on it, it was the straw that broke the camel's back.

i suggest then that unless somebody wants to take over bly's role in organising GA ladder wars that we withdraw from the ladder. We're having difficulty in getting enuff ppl to play, and sadly I see we foreited on the weekend So if ppl do want to keep warring, then I agree we'll need a lot more new players (10 sounds good to me too).

cheers bly and good luck guys