View Single Post
Old 30-10-2002, 09:42 AM
Zero Member (eeek!)

aaah.. it's great that u guys enjoyed the friday night fun. For me it became not fun when we started to take the game seriously on friday nights. There were too many ppl, and then we had to get rid of bots, or play "sensibly" and yeah there were ppl that I didn't know that came in and then there was all that argy bargy over "let's get rid of the bots and play some proper human vs human". If u want to play "proper" then maybe GA is the go IMO. Friday nights were fun for me when it was custom maps, friends, bots, whacky server settings - lol NOT sensible play! ahahha Those really late nights we used to have with friends and bots were just sooo much fun for me!!!!

In the light of what you guys are saying I think we should close the server to invitees only - but I personally would still like to invite friends and not just ZERO's. Also inviting ppl that express interest in joining zero - so we can see what they're like.

I'll try and get the server rdy for next week Friday - if I can get it all rdy during next Tuesday night.

FYI, the ppl that i used to invite were all the ZERO's, and also ppl like Torment, SilverScope, CloseTheDoor, Cokester, Cookie Monster, Dante, Gomer, TISM, Dirty Harry, ICE, Brains, Brother Kid, Notion, Kris (ex-Celsius), Lemming, Liquid Silver, Maximus, RzA, Shady, TomJoad, Shazbot, and a few others - all those ppl wanted to get the invites.

So what do ppl want? ZERO's only - or trusted friends as well?