View Single Post
Old 19-07-2003, 01:57 PM
Lord_Elad
Default Zero Carnage Day

Ok, I have some variables about the zero lan day...

***cough***rem sugested it***cough***

Venue:

If it were at my place, down at coldstream, it would only be for one day say about 7:30am to 1am? and i cant realy . And I only have a 56k modem, so grupe internet gaming would be a problem....

We could have it at a scout hall... and make it a large Lan, say about 20 - 50 people? and we could spend the night out there. But things would get complexed, eg. networking, food providing, charging for the venue, heating and ect.....

Networking:

I ownly have a 5 port router, with 2 ports left, and limited amounts of cabeling.... so someone is gonna have to help me with that.... ***me looks at rem***

Food:

Food.... erm..... i could lash out 50 bucks or so to get drinks and stuff..... but you would have to tell me what to get, because i dont know what you like. you'd have you bring some money around to pay for some take away food. just incase your wondering, there's macca's , pizza + pasta, KFC, chinese food ***eerr, dog***, noodle bar, more macca's and that about it, and a few supermarkets, so if you want to buy some food there we can come back, and i'll cook it for ya.

Other:

We could even have a bbq at lunch time, so people without a mobial pc ***me thinks of Cray90's*** can come and socialize. but people would have to bring some meat allong, because lets face it im only 15 and on a tight budget.

um... any other things i think about i'll discus later... Questions are welcome.