Thread: mmmm lego....
View Single Post
Old 14-01-2004, 03:20 AM
Location: In a giant shoe, with 9 other children, and an old [crippled] lady.

BTW just over half a pound of meat, it's acutaly 6/10th of a pound because I had 6 paddys, hehehe, i looked over at you SS while I was eating it and you were just stearing at it, it also looked like you were about to vomit...

Oh and about the sickening stories about maccas...

Oh we have a like oblongated buckets either side of the gills and when ever it gets too greasy we get a squigy and swipe it all into those buckets. Anyways sometimes they can sit there or a whole day... just a mixture of fat, Meat, water, eggs.. it can realy stink sometimes..

oh this is grose... you know the fat from the deep friers? well, when they are fresh it looks like olive oil and when there old they look black and thats when it gets to the point when someone relises that they should get changed over, it's ment to be changed every week, but I have seen it not been changed for about 6 weeks!!! ERK! of and all the old fat gets stored into this holding tank, and this guy once a month comes along with a huge vacume cleaner and sucks it dry, and he pays us for it... And you know where that fat goes? Yep you guessed it cosmetics, and soaps, so next time your bathing, think to your self... my frise last month could of been cook with that...

Oh I have seen people drop somthing on the floor and pick it up and use it on the burgers.

nugets should only sit for about 30 mins and ten seconds, max, although i have seen it extend to over 5 hours!! ERRK!

That chicken in the fold overs.. it has a holding time of 50 mins but once again i have seen it sit there for so long that the chicken bits got so hard that they can rip your gloves.

On hot days you get pools of swet in your gloves and sometimes they can accidently pop, leaving swet allover the food... mmm yum.

having a fresh burger is actualy a helth&safty risk be cause the burger is still cooking for about 4 mins after it is made.

NEVER EAT STRAIGHT AFTER THEY CHANGE OVER FROM THE BREAKFAST MENU! because the grills are too cold and the meat is still raw on the inside.

Filet-o-fish generly sits there for a long time. causing bactiria to bread rapidly in the fish (seen one sit there in excess for almost 4 hours)

4:1 onion (on quarters and oz) goes off in about 3 hours at room temp, and lasts up to 1 week and a half in the fridge before going off, and about 4 out of 10 time that I work the onion is off, but unfortunatly this doesn't get realise often because it's so hard to tell if you are inexperienced in it... so is usaly gets served.

chicken paddys and fillet-o-fish paddys and anything thats deepfried (except fires) can be kept heated for 30 mins before need to be used (generaly goes on for longer) then it can sit in the production bin for another 30 mins...

Vegie paddys can sit for hours before getting used, causing then to go hard.

Salids and berry nice yoghuts have an 8 hour expirey, allthough I have see some that have lasted weeks!

some people do not wear gloves! eek!

we touch raw meat then cooked meat over and over again (allthought they have come up with some new rules to stop this from happening)

10:1 onion (cheese burger onion) goes pink when mixed with warm water.

Thickshakes do not contain pigs fat. only vegitable fats

the meat is realy 100% beef no extra additives.

buns tent to go moldy quickly on humid days/weeks and generaly dont get noticed till someone finds a rice sized green dot on it.

we have the right to refuse service, so be nice.

if your in a rush only get the food you see in the production bin, it's a pain in the ass for you because you have to wait 6 minutes on a burger you dont want anymore.

If your gonna get a custom made burger, try and make it as simple as posible, otherwise if it's complexed it will get screwed up. Althought if you do want a complex burger write it down on a peice of paper with what you want in detail. that way you can give it to the cook and he doesn't have to stress if he has got it right or not. And it's allso less likely to be screwed up, and it will be faster. But be prepared to wait up to 6 mins for anything

Dont bother asking for custome made salids or berry nice yoguhts, we are not ment to make them custom made.

these are personal experences at my store only allthough he have had Helth and safty in meny times and we have an adverage of 96% of cleanlyness, and safe production for our food. and we have an 'A' adverage for customer service, and other stuff... so all in all our store is actualy pritty good compared to most others.