Thread: Birthdays!@!
View Single Post
Old 29-06-2004, 01:48 AM
cHix0r

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperSammo
I laughed, I cried, I even saw goon feed a mouse to his snake, all the makings of a blockbuster movie. Zsinky, make us famous.

You cried?!? Crikey!
Ahem, all the makings of a blockbuster movie? Zsinky make you famous?!? What the hell did I bring my cam for!! And may I say some of you were a disappointing cast, not delivering in your promises of learning to breakdance or to act up for the camera, so this thingo I was planning is gonna be quite sucky. And no one decided to take over and get any footage whatsoever of Mel so that suxors a bit too. Anyway, that is the end of my movie-rant tangent.

Yes, thanks to Goon's parents for letting us stay, and Goon and Meaty for driving us all over the city, and to Goon for cooking us those wicked bbqs

Furthermore, thanks to Jantar for being so entertaining - watching him eat was like watching a fine food dissection and amused me no end
Thanks to Sammo for being Sammo - ultra nice and talking exactly as if he were typing, with his "Huzzah!"s - but don't sit beside him in a movie if he has a frozen Coke, lol
Thanks to Pary for the endless puns and teaching me the art of lame jokes ("silent treatment" - it was gold, baby!)
Thanks to XcoR for the firedance that I shall never ever forget
Thanks to Jenna, who I have decided is what I would consider the perfect woman, and I mean that sincerely. I think you're such a beautiful person
Meaty, omg, I lub joo!!!! But you're not here to read this anyway so thus ends that.

PS I think I missed something with the whole "Montague" thing...

Read my column at AusBF