Thread: Birthdays!@!
View Single Post
Old 29-06-2004, 11:11 AM
Location: Rockhampton, Queensland, Australia, Sol System, Eastern Spiral Arm, Mi

i hate the fact that i missed this...especially the python...para...you never told me you had a python...that would've been the source of hours of entertainment...well...it would've been for me...

no one played up for the camera? you all disappoint me...if there's one thing that all blockbuster movies have is a kick ass blooper reel...

i'll start work on the script for "The Birthday" i have a bit of a synopsis ready...
"A stunning tale about a group of friends who go through the trials and tribulations of a kick ass birthday party and come out the other end knowing more about each other, themselves and the eating habits of a python. A coming of age story about computer nerds and pythons."

I see josh hartnett playing sammo, orlando bloom playing para, haley joel osment playing xcor, keira knightley playing mel, cate blanchett playing jenna...and the kid from episode one playing the mouse that para feeds to the python...i can't discuss the other casting descisions until i hear back from some agents...needless to say, this has "Summer Blockbuster" written all over it...

<This is also an unsolicited post brought to you by a member of the 101st Oily Food Lovers Association>