Thread: Hey
View Single Post
Old 12-08-2004, 10:34 AM

no see paragon like i said dude "from what ive seen so far i figured you 101st ppl were mad fun and kool". Just coz you all wear the 101st tag doesnt make u all idiots, that's not what I said was it? I said that dude "brought your clan down", meaning in my books. And i take it back if it offended you other ppl because like i said i enjoy playin with the rest of you fellas/gals (that means MatT). And the only thing that is remotely disappointing is that someone who makes a comment such as 'dirl' isn't told off by any other clan members. You can say all you want it's just a joke but read the post, where's the sign of a joke in that? If i was some random who didn't know any of 101st do you really think i'd know that the whole clan wasn't as screwed as that one guy? First impressions do count and if I was someone who knew nothing about 101st beforehand do u really think i'd know that all of you weren't like Explosive??
I mean i KNOW you other dudes aint like that, i phrased it wrong, i apologise, but you can't expect ppl who dont know the other members of the clan to not think that way when theyre first experience with a 101st member is to be told "die in real life please".

Black by day... Invisible by night

Last edited by Hobo_Joe : 12-08-2004 at 10:46 AM.