Thread: TO: Xena
View Single Post
Old 14-10-2005, 05:44 PM
[zero] Member :D

oh, im starting up hammer now.
oh and, after alot of dumbfoundedness, the no weapons thing isnt with hammer, its with mani. u can put individual map configs into a certain file and it execs for that map when its played. ill send it to u in a little bit rem, im making it now. oh and i dont need to remove the buyzones, coz its no weapons anyway. but i know you all would like to still have kevlar so u can take more knife damage. so ill leave them in. oh and u all remember de_prodigy from 1.6? today im starting on a css versino of it. i always loved that map. so we can play glass map knives only 2nite, but no zombies! or we loooose!

oooh, i dont know the exact console terms for the weapons and stuff, but rem, go into your css/cstrike/cfg/mani_admin_plugin\restrict, in there should be one map, that we dont even play. from that you'll have to manually make it if u want knives only. u just give it the name zero_glass with the proper weapon terms inside and it should do it fine. i really wanna get started on my map, and at least play sumfin b4 2nites server. any zero that can cum on 2nite, plz do so coz i woz supposed to get my "suprise" 2 weeks ago, but hero been missing tuesday nights so hoping u all get there.

update: ehehe just taking a look on the clanzero official website, and all the pics and stuff. musta been fun! hows this: if significant, game hindering events dont happend for the next 5 yrs, and this clan is still together (will be) then ill fly to melbourne and brisbane and wherever else and meet u all its a promise!

Last edited by ItchyTasty : 28-10-2005 at 07:45 PM.