View Single Post
Old 18-01-2006, 01:54 PM
Zero Member (eeek!)

wooohooooo slaide is alive!!!!!!!!! hello slaidey..... i miss joooo

my server can only hold about 8-10 human CSS players, but from memory it was 10-12 human CS 1.6 players. So if we were to get more numbers than that, we'd need to look elsewhere to play CS. (oh and my CSS, CS1.6 and CZ servers are all up to date all the time)

Believe it or not, all but about 2 zero's I've had some form of contact with in the last year!!!! (or at least heard of them still being alive) The one's that have gone totally AWOL and I can't get hold of are General Sherman, and Sense. Funny that the 2 of them were flat mates!!! I think I might make them honorary members now, unless anybody knows how we might be able to get in contact with them?

Most zero's no longer have CS installed (or have never bought CSS) or just aren't interested in playing it any more, and perhaps haven't played it in so long they wouldn't know how.

On the web site http://www.clanzero.net/?zero=members the only people you're likely to see in CS are those that are either Samurai's, or Actives..... a total of about 9 ppl. But I think a few extra's might come out of the woodwork if they really had to..... like Lego, Conny, Respect, Tolerance, Doubt and maybe even Ripper. I updated the member list just now from memory too, so it's close but not completely right - I didn't get to update the attendance page over my holidays

But really, the number of zero's you're likely to see online is about 9. (oh, and you'd have to twist slaidey's arm hard to get him to come back into CS, but i count him in that 9 still )