Thread: mmmm lego....
View Single Post
Old 30-12-2003, 08:57 PM
SilverScope
yes
1337 ACA Paid Member (2008)
Default mmmm lego....

Met Lego (james) the other day, well actully yesterday, aint he a cutie pie hahah anyway

was good we all arrived about the same time, all about 1230 (which was the meeting time) cept me i was a bit late i got there at 930am because i just came from the 1130pm - 900am lotr movie marathon!! CRAZY!! so i was a bit lacking in the sleep department.

We sat around just talking about alot of things, then seeming as though we were at maccas we decided to eat, cept me because if i had of eaten something i would have hurled (i felt sick) and so i didnt eat but the others did, rem went for the old mans burger (quarter pounder) lego had the fancy new chicken thingo and elad (who actully works at maccas) had a big mac (good boy) but then he went and had half a fucking cow with two buns either side!!! IT WAS FUCKING GREASEY!!! like 4 beef patties and cheese either side, or 5 or 6 beef patties i forget now ? but my god it looked disgusting! yet he managed to eat it all lol !

We talked more then when elad left i saw him come back to the window, i said to rem 'this will be interesting' he walked up to the window opened up his shirt to reveal [zero] evidence (written in red and black) and if that wasnt enough, he turned around to show us 'Elad' written in black on his back! we just sat there and laughed.

Overall was a good 2hrs was nice meeting rem again to see he's only getting bolder and nice seeing the young fella elad and the 'boss' lego no pictures sorry.