View Single Post
Old 24-04-2003, 09:55 PM
Zero Member (eeek!)

yep 1999 sounds about right.... either late 1999 or early 2000 - i started playing on Wireplay ($20 per month direct dial!!!!) in early 2000, and then I think it was about April 2000 when I joined ZERO..... and the legend has it (at least this is what Respect told me) that he and Tolerance (CARNAGE!!!! hahaha oro!!!) and the other legendary ZERO called Biscuit (aka Orourke) started ZERO together..... there were already a few more ZERO's when I joined.... sturger, beast, fear, and maybe some more..... Lego had joined by around October 2000 (my ICQ history goes back to November 2000... and Lego was already in it!).... and ZERO has continued to grow and mature to the crew we have today.... *GROUP HUG FOR ALL ZERO'S*

BTW, I bought Half-Life in September 1999.... after Mudhoney said it was a great game.... and I got into TFC on WP, then CS in early 2000, and I think CS was out in mid 1999..... not that long ago really... but AGES for a game (and a clan) to last eh!

Thanks Bly for the trip down memory lane..... as for exact date - I don't know, but I suspect it was Jan 2000