View Single Post
Old 09-10-2002, 04:19 PM
General

Quote:
Originally posted by THAUmaTURgic
Just note that we will go pretty full out even in practise wars.

The advantage of tfc is the harder it is played the more fun it gets. Nothing quite like the supsense and adrenaline of fighting off 3 enemies at once for 1 1/2 hours (3 maps , 30 mins each in a tfc war) without a break No other clan wars really come close to that. It's just non-stop action in tfc.

Our team will likely test your defence and offense pretty extensively. Don't despair if we get through - the more you play the quicker you will learn the tips and tricks of tfc clan wars.

k......but we will see how good u are - ehehehe. Look thau, me using the hypens - i am good in essay writing and if you want me to write without the .... its fine by me.

Also, if its not a problem, could u find out if the GameCreate is down - coz it wont work for me. I tried to book a server and it just sez "Sorry, GameArena does not have the certain materials needed to provide you with what you want" or something like that. why is that?

Maybe related to my privacy level but its down to low.

Help me out guyz! and do u want to go ahead with the alliance? and what is this about TISM, are they both bf/gf or bf/bf or gf/gf?!?!? :S