View Single Post
Old 23-02-2004, 01:24 PM
Zero Member (eeek!)

and lots of ppl don't know this, but my wonderful marriage lasted just 2 weeks after the honeymoon - things went pear shaped after that.... i haven't said this in the forums b4 cos i'm still really upset about it, it's not something i like to talk about really.... it hurts a lot still.... just suffice to say that our breakup was not very nice, and things are not at all good between us....... but there is some good news.... my first wife has been great and very supportive and affirming of me, and it seems we'll be able to be really good friends again, and that is good for our daughter... it's funny that ppl say i have learnt stuff from this recent marriage breakup, but i say that i'd rather not have learnt some of those life lessons!!! I wish ppl would never ever have to go thru that kind of heartache, and rubbish. I still believe marriage is great tho, i had a very good experience the first time round

yer, i know: "Life is a roller coaster, u just got to ride it"

soz i haven't mentioned this b4, i've only told a few ppl during in game CS chat, so pls don't be offended cos u didn't know, it's just it's not something i like talking about for now