Thread: Slaide's Lan
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2003, 07:22 PM

err.. Can i say WHAT THE FUCK???

I don't want to sound rude but..

I only have these little get togethers for old mates and guys I don't see that often, chance to catch up, have a beer, play some games etc.

I also have limited space available, although I appreciate the effort of getting some more guys (perhaps gals) to come around, however I'm not completely comfortable with letting people i have never met, never played on-line with and don't know, into these events.

Once again I apologize if I am being a little fecisious (spelling?) in saying that I don't want some snotty nose 14 year old running around my house saying "Look at me.. I'm so LEET". That's why I only invite people I know. (and yes.. People who have no gaming ability.. Other than you THAU.. , because they rather drink beer, have a good time than bother about winning computer games. )

So I hope that you will not be to terribily dissapointed If I say NO SORRY INVITEES ONLY. Plus.. I've only planned for this one to be rather small, so giving me 1 week to organise another 5 places is little bit of a stretch.

If this changes your mind about coming THAU then that's fine, I'll take your name off the list. I'm not sure how many people are actually going to show up, (i'm trying to get the website up and running again for registrations) But this was going to be more a celebration of Harry's return to QLD than about playing games.

If the other WHC guys want to stop in a say "Hi" then that's fine, but.. errr.. OK.. They can come then, but I still reserve the right to tell them to "FUCK OFF" if they act like dicks. (only I'm allowed to do that).

More info to follow.

Slaide