Thread: Slaide's Lan
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2003, 07:40 PM

For those who are going to attend. Sunday is the official day, in terms of numbers, but you're more than welcome to come either days (since I have the weekend off from the missues). So let me know when you are going to come around. I still don't know when Harry is planning to show up.. If you are going to come on Sunday make sure you get here earlyish.. 8.30am onwards. You extra guys that Thau invited will have to BYO chairs.. (Regulars know the drill)

Anyways. Thau will give you the address via ICQ (please don't post it in here). There won't be much parking on Saturday, get's very busy because of the shops.

I have a BBQ, so if you want a feed on the BBQ bring your own meat or there are plenty of fast food places close by. BYO your own nibbles, and drinks (either alcoholic or otherwise). And most important.. Bring a sense of humor, this is not QGL, this is a social occasion..

The only other thing.. Make sure your computer works, has anti-virus and no firewalls.. I charge out support services at $150 per hour, so I'm not going to waste my time fixing peoples computers.. (YES YOU TISM!!)..

OK then look forward to seeing you all here.

Slaide