View Single Post
Old 21-07-2003, 05:32 PM
Lord_Elad

SS - It's at my place dude, 'my hole' *cough* coldstream!ROFLMAO!

anyways, all Zero's and ex-Zero's are expected to come... and we might let a few other people in like, erm... Mr.Nevyn? dont start thinking that your coming SS , Nah dude, your cool, I just have to get the 'ok' by the other zero's, ***looks at tag, under his name*** but im sure it'll be fine... so... Come allong!!!

~~~starts dreaming~~~

BUT! If it was up to me it would be a Hired Hall, i'd make it a public event, approx. 80 to 400 people and you'd have to play an entry fee (unless if your a VIP of one of the following... zero clan/ex-zero, friend of mine, friend of zero clan, sponor, or Atomic staff) VIP's would be in a different room than the regulars, would get free drinks / food and a privert VIP sleeping quarters, and allso access to Nintedo game cube, PS2, TV's, Xbox. Allso we would get sponsers from numerouse companys..

it would be an awsome event we would have about a total of about 30 servers, running, Q3:A, BF1942, BF1942C, UT2003, CS, Half-life, Dod, TFC, RTCW, Jedi knight 2: Jedi outcast, AVP 1 + 2, Doom 1 + 2 including wolfenstein 3d, and a few other games....

It would go from friday night, to sunday night. We would have bouncers, and a stripper (Hero's mum ) for the VIP's. ROFLMAO!

we would have spare computers set up there, but regulars will be charged by per hour ( but VIP's would get 4 free hours on it before they start getting charged (but would be discounted))

all so, there would be prizes for tornaments winners...

~~~Back To Reality!~~~

Hero, It'll be cool dude, I dont use mine other than normal windows stuff.... because if you game with 2 mons you'll have a huge gap down the middle, and thats not good! allso you cant have your monitors too close, otherwise, the RF from each gives the other monitor the 'blurs' :@ AND! games running off a PCI slot?! c'mon! you'd have to be kidding!

Ahh well stuit your self, I would highly recomend it though.