View Single Post
Old 22-07-2003, 07:38 PM
Lord_Elad

***slaps silver***

Silver! get a hold of your self man! BBQ + LAN = Need's Venue, Right? Venue = 'My Place', Ok silver? you got that? good. Since it's my parents place, and I am the son of the owner's... I 'want' to invite the following.... Zero Clan + Ex-zero-members + YOU (yes thats you SS) + one or two of my mature High School Friends. + any other people who the zero clan invites...

So... to make sure you understant SS, you have allready, been Pre-Selected by the 'Venue Provider' to go to the 'Zero LAN Fest 2003'

and since I am the venue provider, no one outside the "organising commity*", can argue with my judgements, if they do... well then... they wont be happy at the LAN day

*note, if the LAN day gose ahead then I will call apon some of my most trusted zero friends to help me in my ways...

alltho when it come down to the day, I dont want any 'special' privlages, all i'll be doing in laying down the house rules, and if they get broken, i'll step in...

so me wont be bossy over what maps and games and stuff we play....

me tired, me not thinking, me just rambling... will fix up any errors/ramble's tomorow......

And Xena? me not get email, Email is, [email protected], but tell me that you have sent it on the day you send it... if it makes any sence....

And august = "unavailable", gotcha