View Single Post
Old 10-04-2004, 01:00 AM
Zero Member (eeek!)

yep, what slaide said..... if ppl want to buy CZ, then we'll happily play with em prolly tuesday nights mostly, and maybe fri nights if it's mostly cz players left later in the evening..... like what happened tonight..... gomer, slaide and i were left on the cs server alone, so we fired up CZ

and honestly oro.... i had to prop the oreo box up on something so you could see it in front of my monitor - just so u could see that it was a real box of oreo's and not cut and pasted from the net.... the background on my monitor is the zero forums for realism hehehehe..... the fact that the first thing i found on my desk to prop up the oreo box was the czero CD, well.... sheer coincidence..... muahahahahahha

hey, i once had my hair cut too short too oro - i remember when i was a teenager it happened, and i rode my bike back from the hairdressers straight to my best mates house, and we spent an hour or so with me in desperation trying to make it look half decent - lots of gel and stuff, then we gave up.... now... well...... if my hair was that LONG i'd be happy lol

glad u had a good b'day tho oro :horny: <- wish that horny emoticon would work already!