Home    FAQ   COU   Members List   Calendar   Search   

Go Back   Omgasl > OzClans Hosted Clans > [zero] Clan Zero > [ Zero ] General Chat
User Name
Password

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-08-2003, 09:08 PM
Random like a True Zero!
Default Shuji Shuriken

just been lookin at the flash on the zero website
found some interesting stuff take a read.

Literally meaning “cutting the nine ideographs” the Shuji Shuriken refers to the reciting of the nine magic words by students of the most ancient and traditional Sword schools in Feudal Japan.

It is not enough to merely speak the nine words; they have to be summoned from somewhere Deep within one’s self and, once done, handled with the utmost care and attention.

Only the most devoted swordsmen were able to give life to the nine words – the result of their labors was a seemingly limitless source of power and magical aura of protection.

In a time of unprecedented turbulence and violence the few swordsmen capable of the summoning were the most respected of all their kind – these warriors upheld the beliefs and traditions of their code and brought justice to those who sought to prey on the weak and defenseless.

The Nine words are

U - Being
Mu - nonbeing
suigetsu - moon light on the water
jo - Inner sincerity
shin - master of the mind
sen - thought proceeds action
kara - Empty: The Void. Virtue
Shinmyoken - Where the tip of the sword settles
Zero - Where the way has no power
/ sometimes more is less
i never really understood that it was like it was giving 2 posible meanings maybe respect or rem can shed some light

i also searched the net for some stuff on Shuji shuriken i thought i had better not post it otherwise this might get to long. if any one wants it just say so and i'll post it

also as for wallpapers i'm allways comeing up with new ones i don't email i will put them all on my website www.ryans-crib.tk