Home    FAQ   COU   Members List   Calendar   Search   

Go Back   Omgasl > OzClans Hosted Clans > [zero] Clan Zero > [ Zero ] General Chat
User Name
Password

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-07-2002, 10:08 PM
King of Coke
Huh? Farewell

Over the past 6 to 8 months I’ve enjoyed playing immensely with the [zero] tag. From the famous [zero] Tower of Death to Friday’s Bot Night, I had an absolute ripper of a time. Although we never really played well together as a team, there were many memorial moments on the competitive side of things (The draw against S.St a good example). You guys truly are the best socially based clan anyone could ever join.

But all good things come to an end, and I’ll be taking my leave. I want to play CS more competitively then [zero] chooses to play it now. In other words, I’m going to find a clan that aren’t socially based. I’m not leaving due to not getting along with anyone else, I simply want to move on to something better.

I had a really good time with you guys, and I want to thank you for it. For those I forget to say good-bye to personally, I’m sorry as I didn’t really get to know you all as well as I got to know these people. I’m hoping you guys don’t kill me for leaving, and that we can still go about our business same as always.

Blyth – Thanks for all the help and support you’ve given me. Thanks for running the trials and wars. Get off that crappy 70’s pr0n.

Shermy – Dude, you’re the official m3 slut . Thanks for the good times.

Legolas & Conscience – You were never into the CS side of things, but you’re two very busy people. You’re the Big Brothers of [zero], thanks for the help and support.

Oreo – You always refer to being my bitch, we both know that should be the other way around. Thanks a bunch for running the wars when no one else wanted to, and thanks for all the help you’ve given me.

Rem – Where do I start? Every clan needs someone like you. I don’t think anyone has offered to “meet at McDonalds for a chat” when you’ve got a crisis before. Thanks for…_EVERYTHING_.

Fruity – I knew you were a bot. I’m not that much of a retard .

Respect & Tolerance – You two were the reason I wanted to join [zero]. Thank-you.

Silverfish – You’re one scary bastard, thanks for playing with me. GTA3 isn’t _THAT_ good .

Instinct – Keep up the pace mate, you’re going to be really good one day.

Lord Elad – Mate, you’re [zero]’s little guy. Concentrate on school .

Ripper – Enjoy your new cable/adsl . Thanks for the forum fun.

Cyrus – I hardly see you around, but when I do my arse is always sore. Thanks for owning me.

Guys, _THANK-YOU_. I had the best time imaginable. I’ll still support [zero] till the very end, just without the tag.