Home    FAQ   COU   Members List   Calendar   Search   

Go Back   Omgasl > OzClans Hosted Clans > [WHC] We Hate Clans > [WHC] General Chat
User Name
Password

Old 03-03-2006, 05:27 PM
WHC Founder
1337 [WHC] Welcomes 2006!

Hey,

What the fucks goin on guys??

First post in 2006 made on the 3rd of March!

Lol.. Guess that's just tradition eh blokes...?

I know I've been absent for a long time, but for the last few months, since late last year some time, I've been back into the games big time, alot of single player over a few weeks due to moving house and other events... but yeah - been playing BF2 mainly multi wise, the splinter cell games and plenty of racing sims, some aoe3 and also trying to find TFC action too... played some DOD (original, not source don't have it yet) and it just brought me back. All it made me wanna do though is, get clan wars happening again, there's nothing better than playing games properly every now and then with a team/squad that doesnt just run around shooting the jebesus out of anything and everything. Remember those few DOD wars we had guys? What about TFC, our origins! That was unbeleivable when we all came back and made the TFC team, such intense battles, awesome game time.

THAU!!!! Where are you brother? You playing anything? Who else is still about, and playing games? Even not to war, lets just all catch up on the servers again. If we want to game like we did in the old days, we need to get all the oldies back again, and not just us fellas.. some of the other old-schoolers too from back in the day, that way the little community we have doesn't include todays dickheads (which is the only problem it seems every server is full of the same types of newbie dickhead players... that don't even talk - or the ones that do, talk shit.

Just as a teaser... has anyone seen this yet?

www.fortress-forever.com

Check that out, that's the new-updated TFC basically for the source engine, you could say it's TF2 finally! I'm guessing it'll just do a Steam jobby in the end, like CS and DOD and come out for $14.95 or whatever eventually. But it'll be free when it comes out at first.

Should've been the first bloody Source game if anything but what can ya do?

Come on yo... lay a post down at least!

My ICQ number hasn't changed, I still jump on there now these days, never liked MSN never will. That's the other thing, ICQ was the shit in the day, when you use it, it feels like your going back in time... lol!
Old 09-03-2006, 07:31 PM

Laying a post down. I only play bf2 online now. See tism and harry a couple of times but not often.

Slaide
Old 13-03-2006, 01:00 AM
WHC Founder

Hey Slaide how are you doing mate?

BF2! Awesome, just unlocked myself the PKM finally nah Support is my 2nd favourite class anyway, just unlocked it and it's turned into my favourite lol.

Where do you guys play? GA? I play on GA sometimes, but usually I'll go for an Internode server just because I'm with them now, so it's free on the downloads.
Old 14-03-2006, 06:45 PM

I'm always on internode servers. Usually #7 karland since it's quick maps and easy points. If I want to get some solid commander hours I jump on #13 if there is room.

Slaide
Old 30-03-2006, 09:31 PM

Yo Slim Shady.

That is one serious post. Most words on our forum in 2 years.

Thau & Mud are still lost in WoW being Gay Night Elves.
DirtyHarry is trawling DoD and BF2 from time to time.
Slaide (bobmongo) is spending so much time in BF2 lately that the RSL have signed him up.
I get on BF2 occasionally.

What is your BF2 name Shady?
If I see you I'll jump in.

Last edited by TISM : 08-04-2006 at 11:19 PM.
Old 01-04-2006, 12:46 AM
WHC Founder

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

BBS Guys, just typed a massive post in this Quick Reply BULLSHIT BOX! And it &*#^% DISAPPEARED! omg!

I'll write the post when I get back. Bah!
Old 04-04-2006, 06:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISM
Yo Slim Shady.

Slaide (bobmongo) is spending so much time in BF2 lately that the RSL have signed him up.

I kicked Bruce Ruxton's ASS!!!

Slaide