Home    FAQ   COU   Members List   Calendar   Search   

Go Back   Omgasl > OzClans Hosted Clans > 101st Delta Squadron > 101st General Discussion
User Name
Password

Old 29-06-2004, 12:09 AM
Guacamole
Default Birthdays!@!

Hello all, (SSammo here)

Sammo yet again. Just letting you all know I successfully turned 20(!) on the 27th, and Goon turned 24(!!).

The party was good fun, and thanks to all those who made the trip (double to those of you coming from waaay south (lets face it, almost anywhere) and 2x to the other QLD'ers). I (Sammo) really had a super awesome madcool time, and it was great to see you all and meet some new faces (Mel(!!!), Paryniux, Xcor, Meaty Bites) and those awesome familiar ones (Jenna(!!!), Para & Jantar).

Thanks to all who came.

Special thanks go to goon and his awesome parents for letting us all come and stay at his place.

I laughed, I cried, I even saw goon feed a mouse to his snake, all the makings of a blockbuster movie. Zsinky, make us famous.
Old 29-06-2004, 12:42 AM

Amen to that!

Thankee to Goon and his wonderful family - especially the python, whom I shall now christen Montague

I didn't get to see Montague eat a mouse I was tempted to feed him a gecko that Mel left in the shower for me however....
Old 29-06-2004, 12:43 AM
Manhole Cleaner

I just tried to feed Montague tonight. Little rascal pretty much mutilated the mouse then spat it back out. That's really going to impress my next door neighbour...

"Yeah, hi...can I have another mouse? Yeah, he kinda spewed it back up..."

But yeah, thanks for coming guys n gals. Was a killer weekend.

I like birds and trees cause I'm fruity!
Old 29-06-2004, 12:44 AM

Especially for the mouse And one thousand mosquitos!

Ross River Virus >> You.
Old 29-06-2004, 01:48 AM
cHix0r

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperSammo
I laughed, I cried, I even saw goon feed a mouse to his snake, all the makings of a blockbuster movie. Zsinky, make us famous.

You cried?!? Crikey!
Ahem, all the makings of a blockbuster movie? Zsinky make you famous?!? What the hell did I bring my cam for!! And may I say some of you were a disappointing cast, not delivering in your promises of learning to breakdance or to act up for the camera, so this thingo I was planning is gonna be quite sucky. And no one decided to take over and get any footage whatsoever of Mel so that suxors a bit too. Anyway, that is the end of my movie-rant tangent.

Yes, thanks to Goon's parents for letting us stay, and Goon and Meaty for driving us all over the city, and to Goon for cooking us those wicked bbqs

Furthermore, thanks to Jantar for being so entertaining - watching him eat was like watching a fine food dissection and amused me no end
Thanks to Sammo for being Sammo - ultra nice and talking exactly as if he were typing, with his "Huzzah!"s - but don't sit beside him in a movie if he has a frozen Coke, lol
Thanks to Pary for the endless puns and teaching me the art of lame jokes ("silent treatment" - it was gold, baby!)
Thanks to XcoR for the firedance that I shall never ever forget
Thanks to Jenna, who I have decided is what I would consider the perfect woman, and I mean that sincerely. I think you're such a beautiful person
Meaty, omg, I lub joo!!!! But you're not here to read this anyway so thus ends that.

PS I think I missed something with the whole "Montague" thing...

Read my column at AusBF

Old 29-06-2004, 11:11 AM
Location: Rockhampton, Queensland, Australia, Sol System, Eastern Spiral Arm, Mi

i hate the fact that i missed this...especially the python...para...you never told me you had a python...that would've been the source of hours of entertainment...well...it would've been for me...

no one played up for the camera? you all disappoint me...if there's one thing that all blockbuster movies have is a kick ass blooper reel...

i'll start work on the script for "The Birthday" i have a bit of a synopsis ready...
"A stunning tale about a group of friends who go through the trials and tribulations of a kick ass birthday party and come out the other end knowing more about each other, themselves and the eating habits of a python. A coming of age story about computer nerds and pythons."

I see josh hartnett playing sammo, orlando bloom playing para, haley joel osment playing xcor, keira knightley playing mel, cate blanchett playing jenna...and the kid from episode one playing the mouse that para feeds to the python...i can't discuss the other casting descisions until i hear back from some agents...needless to say, this has "Summer Blockbuster" written all over it...

<This is also an unsolicited post brought to you by a member of the 101st Oily Food Lovers Association>

Old 29-06-2004, 02:30 PM
Custom User Title:

Funnest damn time i've had recently!

and Ahem Mel, i offered to take the camera and get some footage of you doing some pop and stuff, but you said "no!'

and yeah, paragon, jantar and meaty.. ta for trying some footwork , and i don't know if my little break performance 'pleased' anyone, but i did have ze "bestest", "awesomest"... "timest" !!!!!!!!

Cheers to goon and his parents for housing us homeless people!

I'm cool.
Old 29-06-2004, 03:07 PM
Manhole Cleaner

I actually feel bad XcoR...I promised I'd teach you some basic fighting techniques and I didn't...oh well, next time.

And Orlando Bloom as me? Hrm...tell you what. Cast Kevin Sorbo, and we have a deal.

Old 29-06-2004, 05:11 PM
Lord of the Puns

That weekend defined 'Kickarse.' All you guys are truly incredible -and Mel, that WAS golden, well done

I have make enough puns to start a bakery!

Consciousness: The annoying time between naps.
Good advice from Jenna: Don't shhh a librarian.
Coffee: Innocent until proven guilty. When asked to "go for some coffee", intentions are juxtaposed and it goes from there [Pary 2004]
Old 29-06-2004, 08:17 PM
cHix0r

When did Goon try out the breakdancing?? I have no video evidence of this!

LOL, filming me popping is not what I had in mind...

I am flattered you would cast Keira Knightley as me, although it is somewhat misleading. Especially as I am almost 6 years older than her, crikey!
I think Ben Affleck should be cast as Goon, Orlando Bloom for Pary, maybe...

Read my column at AusBF

Old 29-06-2004, 08:19 PM
cHix0r

Oh, and Matt Damon as Jantar!

PS XcoR I for one loved your "moves"

Read my column at AusBF

Old 29-06-2004, 09:37 PM
Manhole Cleaner

I have to admit, I didn't really do any breakdancing...I should have though...

Next time Gadget, next time.

Old 29-06-2004, 10:05 PM
Location: Rockhampton, Queensland, Australia, Sol System, Eastern Spiral Arm, Mi

ok guys i'm loving the casting ideas...and mel, actresses are always about 5 years younger than the people they portray (in stories based on real life at least)...for example...did you know the woman that jessica tandy played in 'Driving Miss Daisy' was in fact dead in real life...and the black chauffeur didn't notice...due to his terminal gluacoma...the movie was changed dramatically due to the fact that the real life events were really boring...

affleck and damon don't work in the same films anymore...not for anything less than 20 mil each at least...how about a goat that looks uncannily like ben affleck?

<This is also an unsolicited post brought to you by a member of the 101st Oily Food Lovers Association>

Old 29-06-2004, 10:49 PM
Guacamole

and instead of burning 101st into a jatz box, we could do write it in like football fields. One big 101st flaming inferno.

muahahaha!
Old 29-06-2004, 11:09 PM
Manhole Cleaner

Oh man...killer idea.

Bring on that caustic fertiliser stuff...Jantar or some other such braniac would know what it is.

Old 29-06-2004, 11:17 PM
cHix0r

Yeah just make sure it actually gets filmed this time, hehehe!
I still blame my camera - when checking the footage from the weekend I know I taped more on the ferry to Maggie Island that also magically "disappeared"
I swear!!
*sheepish grin*

Read my column at AusBF

Old 29-06-2004, 11:29 PM

I liked Xcor's "moves" too!

I dunno about Goon being Kevin Sorbo though....he'd need more hair and a hell of a lot more conditioner for that role.

The others all seem right though

PS - I don't work with Affleck unless I'm being paid $20 million. Neither of which has ever happened, therefore must be true...hein?
Old 29-06-2004, 11:44 PM
cHix0r

Don't make me choose between Affleck and Damon

Read my column at AusBF

Old 30-06-2004, 10:09 AM

mel, i can vouch for this goat...the performance of king lear he did had critics raving...some have even said he's the new mule that looked uncannily like Laurence Olivier...i think that's going a bit too far but eh...

Old 30-06-2004, 10:24 AM
Manhole Cleaner

.....just cast a cardboard cut-out as me then. Problem solved.

Old 30-06-2004, 11:36 AM

Why wasn't I invited
Old 30-06-2004, 11:46 AM
Guacamole

And I could be Zorro! Running round slicing S's into stuff. Then Xcor could walk in and say "its been a long time, Mr Bond". And we could cut to a fighting scene from the original blue Batman followed by some cheesy 60's dancing and a game of pool of which the fate of the universe rests, with 2 2 balls and a nigh unsinkable 8 ball. Then Jantar and Paryniux can jump through a hole in time (along with their tank for picking up chicks), covered in black stuff and we cut to more Batman, and finish with the donkey/dragons from Shrek 2. And of course Mel's camera will stuff up and miss filming it all

Thats pretty much what happened? right? Guys?

Old 30-06-2004, 11:47 AM
Guacamole

Stargate, did you read the thread about the trip in the off-topic forum at all?
Old 30-06-2004, 12:07 PM

no, it appears all this spam thats going on i must of missed it

/me goes hides from the public
Old 30-06-2004, 08:18 PM

...i'm taking notes here sammo, the treatment will be ready in a week...as long as i get the advanced payment that's standard in all my contracts...

Old 30-06-2004, 10:54 PM
Guacamole

3 well groomed llamas, 2 buckets of orange juice, 6 crocodile fangs and xcor for a night? I'll mail it in the morning.
Old 01-07-2004, 11:45 AM

excellent...

*gets the 'special' cage ready in preperation for xcor's arrival*

Old 01-07-2004, 02:43 PM
Custom User Title:

but if you get me, i need paragon there.. so he can do the traditional nipple rubbing on the cage... so you are getting a bonus!!

I'm cool.
Old 01-07-2004, 03:04 PM

excellent...

*gets teh nipple lube ready*

Old 01-07-2004, 06:41 PM
Manhole Cleaner

Nipple lube?

Pfft. Self Lubrication is what I work with.