Home    FAQ   COU   Members List   Calendar   Search   

Go Back   Omgasl > OzClans Hosted Clans > 101st Delta Squadron > 101st General Discussion
User Name
Password

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 22-03-2004, 12:18 AM
Manhole Cleaner
Brag My visit to Sydney. (Now with Photos!)

First of all, thanks to Jantar for shacking me up on Thursday night, it was mighty decent of you. Secondly, it was good to see everyone down there again. We all got to meet Jenna, and hang out a fair bit.

SGL was pretty cool, good to see Spirit, Ray, and Mojo again. Got to meet Luigi, he's cool too. Afterwards, Jenna, Jantar, and myself climbed the Harbour Bridge. Now THAT was truly awesome. Sydney looks wondrously excellent when you're so high up at 8:30 pm.

Oh yeah, the last few hours have been rather funky. Sammo took Jenna and I to the airport, and didn't end up in Glebe(?) this time. Then, after seeing Jenna off, I went to catch my plane. It was all good until the Brissy interchange.

To begin with, my flight was delayed 30 mins. Then, my phone went spastic, and it's lost half the contacts I had on it. THEN, I was taking the battery out of my MD player to put it in its case, and a bit of turbulance hits, sending the Battery up into Business Class or somesuch. I was never going to find it, so I didn't bother ^_^

Still, it was an excellent weekend. Glad we all decided to get together.

Oh, and Jantar and Ruttiger, sorry I wasn't allowed into that hotel. Next time, I bring long pants.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also, I hope no-one minds, but I confirmed the score for the OzF-101st match even though I wasn't there. OzF wanted to challenge, and BKM wanted to challenge us, so I wasn't going to leave two clans hanging.

Oh yeah, one last thing. I'd post the group SGL pic here, but the private forums aren't up, so I won't bother. If you want to see what Myself, Jantar, Jenna, Ruttiger, Raygun, Spiritwalker, Sammo, Mojo, and Luigi look like, you'll have to bug Ray to send it to you

/long winded post.

I like birds and trees cause I'm fruity!

Last edited by SuperSammo : 22-03-2004 at 11:28 PM. Reason: Photos! -Sammo